New Layout

Started by Blue Clover, July 11, 2024, 01:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Hello RIF Members,
Restoring the former layout is more complicated than anticipated. The new theme introduced today brings us one step closer. Please share any technical issues with me here on this thread, and I will work to address them as soon as possible.  The emojis are forthcoming.

Nightowl

Hi:

About the color, it is really dark black/gray on my computer. No blue at all. Personally, I do not like the color, the world is dark enough which brings other things into play so for me it is warm welcoming soft colors that I like. Something peaceful what draws me to a site.

PrincessOfPeace

Quote from: Blue Clover on July 11, 2024, 01:22:21 AMHello RIF Members,
Restoring the former layout is more complicated than anticipated. The new theme introduced today brings us one step closer. Please share any technical issues with me here on this thread, and I will work to address them as soon as possible.  The emojis are forthcoming.

Loving it so far!

Blue Clover

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on July 11, 2024, 11:06:10 AMLoving it so far!

Princess of Peace, Great! I am happy to hear you love it!

Blue Clover

Quote from: Nightowl on July 11, 2024, 06:59:39 AMHi:

About the color, it is really dark black/gray on my computer. No blue at all. Personally, I do not like the color, the world is dark enough which brings other things into play so for me it is warm welcoming soft colors that I like. Something peaceful what draws me to a site.

Nightowl, the new SMF2.1.4 format has very few color options. The only blue color is much darker than this shade, making reading the text tough. I considered all possible options, and this was the best option. If there is a way to change the color to something brighter, it will happen in the future.
Thanks for your feedback!

Amabel2

Its very nice. thank u.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Amabel2 on July 12, 2024, 10:44:48 AMIts very nice. thank u.

Amabel2, Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback.

LouisFerdinand

It is nice the emojis are forthcoming.

Blue Clover

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on July 14, 2024, 09:16:51 PM
It is nice the emojis are forthcoming.

Thank you so much, Louis Ferdinand! Yes, emojis are forthcoming.

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

I like the grey blue color! But I also like the white color too! 👍
I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed: