The Iffy-Wiff Club: Prince Harry and Meghan's future plans Part 1

Started by Nightowl, May 25, 2023, 04:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on August 15, 2024, 11:31:49 PMI say what I said in my first post on the Colombia visit. Harry and Meghan are free agents and can travel to whatever country they wish. They certainly don't need authorisation from King Charles for their travel or annything else,  and William hasnt got the rank or power to authorise or forbid his brother and sister in law to do anything at all.

Looking forward to seeing more fantastic stories and photos from Sussexes' trip to Colombia.

They most certainly are making fools of themselves for the entire world has seen the type of people they are, their character is so bad that anybody who trust them should be aware of all the lies and backstabbing they do to get their own way. And that is a given and can not be changed at all for it comes from their own mouth and actions.  Okay so I don't think KC or PW could care less yet through official sources keep an eye on what they do for both of them IMHO are not trustworthy at all.  As Meghan once said, *We are only a plane crash away from the throne* and that right there is very telling of her character.

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on August 15, 2024, 09:22:25 PMThe Sussexes are doing things their way. They were invited to Nigeria by the Nigerian govt and they had a successful mini tour there. They are in Colombia at the invitation of the Vice President and the tour has begun well.

They aren't taking any notice of what the BRF are doing or not doing. In fact most of the remaining royals are relaxing on holiday and doing little. The Sussexes don't have to ask permission of BP or Charles as to where to visit and they are sure as heck not using it as a way of begging to return, lol. They're free agents. And they are certainly not making fools of themselves, just visiting interesting places and people.

'They later went to see a performance at the National Centre for the Arts by, I believe, the Pies del Sol dance group. What a beautiful name for a group with gorgeous costumes. I'm glad that part of Colombian culture is being showcased to other parts of the world this way.'

It isn't what goes on in front of the camera or with those officials at the event, it is what goes on behind the scenes that we don't see or read about.  This is a show for the world, it is *Meghan's Show* and hubby is just an player in her game of getting what she wants out of life which I think is tons of MONEY, FAME and to be acclaimed through out the world as a very important person that everyone looks up to and obeys.....yet telling lies, backstabbing people, making fun of HM who was very ill and dying, these are things that will NOT go Away ever....the internet it forever as her children will discover in time.

Nightowl

Quote from: Blue Clover on August 16, 2024, 01:45:02 AMI don't get it either! They didn't want to do this kind of work for the Crown in England, but now they want to do it on their own terms. It looks strange. Are they representing the Crown or not, yet they hold royal titles? I am confused! They have soiled the bed at this point, and I don't see them returning to any real royal status after all of this. Didn't I read something about Charles holding a family summit at Balmoral about the Sussexes and their titles?

Yes I read that also, the thing is I read on the internet that that only Parliament has the authority to take away their titles and then only under certain circumstances.  And I also read that a member of Parliament has put forth a document to do so and it is only in the 1st reading.....now don't quote me on Parliament as I am no government expert at all.  Even in reading the internet not all things are honest or real as I found out today regarding something personal... Maybe they are making money from these countries that want them to come visit them, beside paying for all those clothes that M wears. That could be a way to make money also like pay me a few million and M's clothes and we will come for a visit...who knows?  Yet how many countries will do that and there will never be a record of it either.  Harry looks like one very miserable angry man these days..I am sure leaving his family and life as before behind is catching up with him, just walking down the streets of London I think would be a huge sigh of familiar relief for him.

PrincessOfPeace

Jose Moreno, a spanish journalist, reported that "There are no photographers or journalists. Meghan and Harry are protected from the press."

He further added that "Curiously, live broadcasts had been prepared on several platforms to cover his arrival, but they were cancelled at the last minute"

https://x.com/Josemn1_/status/1824165717781991712

sara8150

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on August 17, 2024, 10:45:03 AMJose Moreno, a spanish journalist, reported that "There are no photographers or journalists. Meghan and Harry are protected from the press."

He further added that "Curiously, live broadcasts had been prepared on several platforms to cover his arrival, but they were cancelled at the last minute"

https://x.com/Josemn1_/status/1824165717781991712

I can't believe Harry and Meghan banned press and media for saying no paparazzi both will makes huge mistake and foolish decision for no release the pictures,publish the magazine or tabloid dont you remember not back to late Diana,Princess of Wales Harry wrote in memoir said about paparazzi killed his mother in 1997 26 years ago soon to be 27 years ago in August 31

Nightowl

That comment gave me a chuckle, mystery, why the Sussex's are a mystery even unto themselves they remain a mystery....giggling

PrincessOfPeace

Harry and Meghan Markle revealed that they donated a number of drum sets, a learning environment, and upgrades to a 'socio-emotional gym' to the people of Colombia following their quasi-royal tour.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced the gifts along with a new video montage of the trip, showing them visiting a number of spots alongside Colombian Vice President Francia Márquez.

Daily Mail: Harry and Meghan reveal what they're giving to Colombia after visit

Blue Clover

Quote from: Nightowl on August 21, 2024, 05:48:03 AMThat comment gave me a chuckle, mystery, why the Sussex's are a mystery even unto themselves they remain a mystery....giggling

Lol! They do seem lost as people, like teens in search of identity.

Kristeh-H

Well, at least she's not telling lies about the BRF.  She and Harry have been playing on their titles for all their worth anyway.  Maybe the designers will get a boost, although I personally don't care for most of Meghan's outfits.     

Nightowl

I agree with your comment as even her wedding dress was ill fitted. And so many of her pants drag on the floor getting dirt and gosh heaven knows what on them.  I did like most of her purses though!

Kristeh-H

I wonder if she could use just the initials, ARO?  I'm actually hoping she can make this business venture successful, as it seems harmless.  But it really doesn't seem well-planned at all.  Don't they have any lawyers or advisors to help get this business going?