Author Topic: JJ Jardine Paterson  (Read 7083 times)

Offline port_fan

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Favorite royal: Prince Harry
JJ Jardine Paterson
« on: December 11, 2012, 07:51:26 AM »
I know there are some JJ fans here (including you, anita,right?)

I found some recent pics of him from Tatler:

http://img.tatler.co.uk.s3.amazonaws.com/600x400/a_c/Celia-Weinstock,-Emily-Forb.jpg
http://img.tatler.co.uk.s3.amazonaws.com/400x600/d_f/Emily-Forbes-and-JJ-Jardine.jpg
http://img.tatler.co.uk.s3.amazonaws.com/600x400/o_r/Oliver-Jenkinson,-Sam-Grims.jpg

He looks very happy.  :D :D

This event was hosted by Camilla Campion-Awwad, who was one of the girls with Pippa and Percy in Madrid, post-royal wedding and then described by the dailymail as one of the Pipparettes. So I wonder if Pippa was there too... And George?? Maybe he was but no one took pics, which is a trend that is killing me....

Offline anitalalala

• Just be younself lalalalala
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Favorite royal: Prince harry
Re: JJ Jardine Paterson
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 08:06:05 AM »
I never made a topic about him coz i never really had moe info on him..so thnax a lot for doing it im so happy..made my day  :yesss:
 :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :blowkiss:

hes so gorgeous...he always looks happy unless hes under paps attention so he makes his angry faces...but he seems to be always like this...
I know many dont think hes that atractive but for me hes  :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
I think george was therev as well but me thinks george has some protection...so does pippa when she wants to...me thinks anyway...besides i dont think she would avouid being pictured coz of her natural instintic as weç cpz pf her book...dont think she would deny some pic smiling if she was required anyway so maybe she wanst there..but perct would i think...he dont seem like the kinda who enjoys such events and couritng the media only when he has to...
Like at the book lauch of his familly castle book... :shrug:

Thanx for all the pics anyway  :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Offline DaFluffs

• Courtier
  • Activity:
    1.43%
    • Favorite royal: Princess Diana, always
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 08:45:30 AM »
Oh those baby blue eyes!!!!!!!    :faint:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 08:49:40 AM by DaFluffs »

Offline princessy

• Courtier
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 09:13:46 AM »
Doesn't do it for me as much as George or Jake and Alex warren I'm afraid cant help it.
Funny her look same copy JUST LIKE CHELSY and FLEE now she try to copy or "be original" copy Cara

Offline missbliss

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    2.86%
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 06:28:50 PM »
Well what a nice way to start my day - a dose of jolly JJ!  Lately we've only seen pics of him being somewhat somber and businesslike, either for Dalton (his company) or outside churches at weddings.  But he has a great smile and lovely blue eyes and that Scottish coloring -- very very nice!  Thank you port_fan!  :blowkiss:

I would not be surprised if George was there and avoiding the photographers - seems to be becoming a habit with him  :(

Offline port_fan

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 02:59:08 AM »
Guys and girls, I need your help on a subject that is driving me crazy for some time now...

So, some weeks ago I was visiting one of my favourite photographers' website and suddenly in a post about a wedding she photographed in Portugal, there was a guy that looked a lot like JJ. I passed much time looking at them but eventually gave up and assumed it wasn't him. After all, why would JJ be in Portugal for a wedding? Of course, it's possible but it's unlikely...
Today, I checked the blog again and there was a second post about this same wedding and tcharan.... another photo with the guy that looks a lot like JJ. I checked the first post again and in the description it says that the groom was portuguese, the bride was not, thought it doesn't reveal her nationality and the guests were of many nationalities. so, it could perfectly be JJ. Maybe the groom lives in London, who knows??
Anyway, here are the links:

http://blog.catarinazimbarra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/0236.jpg
http://blog.catarinazimbarra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/0256.jpg

post: Catarina Zimbarra Photography Destination weddings portugal

http://blog.catarinazimbarra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1264.jpg
post: Catarina Zimbarra Photography. Destination Weddings in Portugal for contemporary brides.

Do you think it's him?

PS: Another think that could indicate it's JJ, it's what he's wearing. That would be unusual for a portuguese guy to wear something like that and I've seen it's very common in England...

Offline DaFluffs

• Courtier
  • Activity:
    1.43%
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 04:38:27 AM »
He looks very handsome, but unless someone says its him I wouldn't waste time trying to guess...

Offline missbliss

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    2.86%
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 04:39:38 AM »
It sure looks like him!  If it's not JJ, there is someone out there who is his exact twin!  No reason why he might not have friends from other countries after all.  So I'm voting yes - it is JJ - and nice pics too!

Thanks port_fan!

Offline port_fan

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 06:09:45 AM »
humm, I'm not sure that's the groom with Ted, DaFluffs.

But after earing your opinions I'm convinced it's JJ. As Missbliss said

If it's not JJ, there is someone out there who is his exact twin!

Offline DaFluffs

• Courtier
  • Activity:
    1.43%
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 06:16:48 AM »
I love a challenge.  I'm gonna keep digging....

can't wait for anitalalala to weigh in though.....  If missbliss & anitalalala says he is, then he is.....

I'm very impressed by you port_fan.  This is an incredible find in the most obscure place.....

Offline anitalalala

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
Thats jj for sure on the pics psm ´posted..i didnt understood anyway what the doubt..sorry  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They all looks to jave lost some weight...jj..george..even ted  :lol: :lol: :lol: :teehee:
It sisnt ironic that all weddings we see this one isnt on papers but looks amazing... :teehee:
Nice couple aqnd dress mne thinks thanx for nice pic anyway PF  :blowkiss:

In the messages in portuguese ( one day i knew speaking portuguese would sergve for something  :yesss: :lol:)
Says to click for more pics and there are more..from te party jj definatelly dancing  :lol: :lol:

Catarina Zimbarra Photography. Destination Weddings in Portugal for contemporary brides.]Catarina Zimbarra Photography. Destination Weddings in Portugal for contemporary brides.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:26:12 AM by anitalalala »

Offline DaFluffs

• Courtier
  • Activity:
    1.43%
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 06:25:28 AM »
Perhaps we should celebrate as there is no pics of Pippa!?

:dance: :stars:

Port_fan: take another look at the link anitalalala provided.  Are you sure that's not the groom?  Compare the eyebrows....

p.s. to all - I've seen that blonde in the coral/light red dress before... not sure where.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:29:12 AM by DaFluffs »

Offline anitalalala

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 06:26:35 AM »
 :hehe: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :yesss:

Offline port_fan

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 06:42:54 AM »
I love a chalenge too, so I'm still searching. I'm really curious to know who the hell this couple is.

DaFluffs, I'm not sure that's not the groom. I understand your point: they both have some sort of weird look, if you know what I mean, but looking at their mouths... I don't know.

If you're talking about this girl (http://blog.catarinazimbarra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1486.jpg), she's dancing with JJ in the other pic, I never saw her before...
But this girl (http://blog.catarinazimbarra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/0236.jpg) in gold, I guess I saw her before...

Another information, there is an old woman in the back in one of the dance pics, she's portuguese and her husband belongs to the most powerful family in banking in Portugal. JJ's family is related with baking, right? So, maybe that's the connection: families from banking who know each other.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:47:28 AM by port_fan »

Offline Blue Clover

• Administrator
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    55.71%
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 11:41:13 AM »
Love the wedding dress, simply gorgeous! Happy couple!

Offline missbliss

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    2.86%
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 10:48:29 PM »
I don't think the fellow with Ted is the groom -- the mouth is different, although there is some resemblance.  But that is JJ - and how nice to see him so merry again.  For a while there all the JJ pics showed him so solemn - bit I've never thought of him as such!

Also JJ is wearing a flower in his lapel, which means in was in the wedding party - must know them well!

The bride is not Portuguese

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://blog.catarinazimbarra.com/weddings-events/2012/12/destination-wedding-pati-fred-part-ii/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpati%2Band%2Bfred%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DX%26tbo%3Dd%26nfpr%3D1%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D644&sa=X&ei=MsPhUNKTLsSL0QHQwIGYAw&ved=0CDcQ7gEwAQ
Great sleuthing port_fan!  :thanks:  :clap:

Double post auto-merged: December 31, 2012, 11:08:53 PM

And a video!

Highlights Patricia e Frederico by EmotionWeddingFilms ® on Vimeo
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:08:54 PM by missbliss »

Offline port_fan

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 02:05:40 AM »
Thanks for the video, missbliss.  :thanks: You're the best  :blowkiss: :blowkiss: He looks great in motion  :wub:

Good find about the flower, too. In the video you can see he's in the wedding party - he's entering the church with one of the bridesmaids.

I already knew the bride was not portuguese, it's in the protogtrapher's blog but it doesn't say if she's english.... I found the blog of the company who provided the flowers and it says the couple lives abroad. I assume it's London, there are so many portugueses living in London right now, specially working in the city, where JJ also works.
At the beginnig I tought the bride was english and a friend of JJ but in the video you can see that JJ is closer to the groom's part of the guests... I don't know... we don't have thinks like the wedding party here in Portugal, so explain me, being in the wedding party means he's a close friend of the groom or can he be good friends with the bride but obviously is with the groom's side at the wedding because he's a guy?

Offline port_fan

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 10:01:23 PM »
Sorry If I made your hearts beat faster when you noticed there was something new in this thread but No, i found nothing interesting this time....

I just want to ask more informations about the family, like how many siblings are they? I know about JJ (of course) and David (equally good looking  :wink: and married with Emilia d'Erlanger, Kate's friend)... Are there more or just these two?
Plus, anyone has more informations about their parents? I'm curious to know where the good looks come from

Offline missbliss

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    2.86%
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 10:38:59 PM »
I believe that this is the family's shooting estate being talked about here

Game shooting at Balgray, Dumfries & Galloway | The Shooting Gazette

they mention:

Michael and his wife Vickie, a former journalist with the BBC and Daily Express."
, but no pictures.

Michael is his father:
Peerage News: Prince William's friend Emilia d'Erlanger to wed

I could find this about Michael:
Michael John Jardine Paterson1
M, #230376, b. 24 February 1942

Last Edited=25 Apr 2009
     Michael John Jardine Paterson was born on 24 February 1942.1 He is the son of David Jardine Paterson and Margaret Evelyn Boyd.1
     He was educated at Eton College, Windsor, Berkshire, England.2 He was educated at Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England.2

Michael and Victoria Hainworth of Perrymead St. London were married in 1978

Double post auto-merged: January 11, 2013, 11:48:32 PM

JJ's hedge fund won an award and he was at the award ceremony  (too late for me to modify -please merge! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/ladyn56/jjhedgefund.jpg

Double post auto-merged: January 11, 2013, 11:50:32 PM

And by the way - sometimes I see him called Jonathan Jardine Paterson, but in fact he is James Jardine Paterson-- there is a Jonathan out there as well!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:50:32 PM by missbliss »

Offline DaFluffs

• Courtier
  • Activity:
    1.43%
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 12:46:21 AM »
Color me snarky but I think JJ is much more handsome than his brother (the one sitting next to Pippa)....

Offline port_fan

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 12:51:29 AM »
^^ I think JJ is the  better looking too, but David is quite handsome as well.

thanks, missbliss, for sharing these informations. Can you please explain the last part better? James vs Jonathan? because I always thought his names was Jonathan...

Offline missbliss

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    2.86%
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 01:10:48 AM »
^^I found him listed in the Times (along with his brother a few times) as a child attendant at various weddings.  His email address is  james.jardinepaterson@******* 

And there is this (he works at Dalton) James Jardine-Paterson, DALTON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP LLP, London, Business Development- Jigsaw

And I agree that although David is handsome, JJ is the better-looking of the two!

edit -- and here are the inhabitants of a certain house in Chelsea

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/ladyn56/bramerton.jpg
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:20:44 AM by missbliss »

Offline DaFluffs

• Courtier
  • Activity:
    1.43%
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 01:20:29 AM »
One thing I've never noticed is if he's had any other girlfriend other than Pippa. 

Obviously we know about her but have we ever seen HIM pic'd w/anyone else?

Offline missbliss

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    2.86%
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 01:23:29 AM »
I've never heard of anyone, but that doesn't mean too much.  He always seems to be holding a champagne flute and chatting up pretty girls in pictures!   :hehe:  Maybe Anitalalala knows something.  He's too cute NOT to have plenty of girlfriends - and he does not appear shy!

Oh I recently edited the earlier post so you may have missed it.  Another proof that he is James Jardine Paterson -- (actually he is James Michael Jardine Paterson)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/ladyn56/bramerton.jpg

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites