Inside the sex club run by Kate's friend

Started by Stix Chix, March 27, 2009, 12:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

Inside the sex club run by Prince Wills girlfriend's best pal--The Sun
QuoteFormer public schoolgirl Emma Sayle launched the bawdy bashes — called Killing Kittens — three years ago after spotting a gap in the market for classy, female-friendly swinging sessions.

Emma herself does not join in her own parties — but she does donate 20 per cent of membership fees to the Babes In Arms cot death charity at the Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research in north London.  Two years ago the girls of the Sisterhood, her all-female dragon-boat crew, posed nude in a charity calendar for the same cause — though Kate Middleton dropped out of the team to spare the royals' blushes.

Emma says: "I'm not a swinger. I'm quite religious. None of it is wrong but it's an emotional mindset.  Some people are liberated when it comes to sex. For others, like me, it's a very private, personal thing.

Harryite #0004

Kuei Fei

I'm quite liberated. I set the standards and control my sexuality, I do not let my sexuality control me.

With regards to this Emma woman, am I the only person the slightest biut disturbed that this woman is no more than a Madam and that Kate associates herself with these types of people(q)

sandy

Kate was supposed to have used the Boat Race to prove she was interested in Charities. SHe didn't follow through to "spare the royals' blushes" she dropped out IMO to go on an imminent vacation with Wills. She did get a little mileage out of it by getting a huge photo spread on the day she was on the boat in (what else) Hello Magazine.

Satrine

I have always found Kate association w/Sayle interesting and I am surprised it is being brought up again. Someone must not want Kate to walk down the aisle w/William. Remember when Dean Piper said she was at that party w/Sisterhood. If you go on their site under media, it's covered w/copies of stories written while Kate was competing with them. I disagree w/ Emma as if you are a religious person you would not be throwing swinger parties. Somewhere on here someone said that Kate was in Milan/Venice not to long ago w/Sisterhood. Did she compete in the Verlonga race? It looks bad for Kate when her friend is essentially a high-class madame/sex organizer and there is Kate sitting right in front of her on that boat. I guess if Freddie fiancee can be in soft *** movie, than anything goes. Maybe it's a family affair. Although there is no proof that Kate attends these functions, she is friends w/Emma. I thought the article comparing Kate and Koo was in poor taste and now her association w/Emma could make people think she is apart of Killing Kittens too. What a horrible name. might I add. I am wondering if Kate is training for May Verlonga boat race going on now. Sisterhood site should stop using Kate name and photos on their media coverage. It does nothing for Kate PR and if anyone looks at KillingKittens website I think you might be rather shocked.  :girlblush: Hey, to each it's own! Maybe Duncan is not getting enoungh scoop lately as it appears Richard Kay seems to be in the know.
"OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER"

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

harmony

^ The author of this article is not Duncan, it says it's someone else

I just don't understand why is Kate still associated with these girls, Emma Sayle and her friends?
There was a rumor that Kate was with these sisterhood girls few weeks ago at Raffles nightclub or somewhere :shrug:

It's not good for her image, it does not matter whether she marries Prince William or not

There are sooo many other charities she could participate....

sillyjobug

Quote from: Kuei Fei on March 27, 2009, 12:14:20 AM
I'm quite liberated. I set the standards and control my sexuality, I do not let my sexuality control me.

With regards to this Emma woman, am I the only person the slightest biut disturbed that this woman is no more than a Madam and that Kate associates herself with these types of people(q)
Emma Sayle is in NO way a "madam." A madam runs a brothel, which by definition is a place where men pay to have quickie sex with a prostitute. Killing Kittens is a members club which organizes sex parties for people who are interested in that kind of thing.
Harryite #0094   

king aurthor

ok ,still not a good image for possibly the future Queen
Willinite#108 foreverhttp://www.bashthehaggis.com/

MapleLeaf

Quote from: sillyjobug on March 27, 2009, 02:45:09 AM
Emma Sayle is in NO way a "madam." A madam runs a brothel, which by definition is a place where men pay to have quickie sex with a ***. Killing Kittens is a members club which organizes sex parties for people who are interested in that kind of thing.

You've made a good point SJB, I hope people listen to what you're saying.  :hmm: I noticed that some cold, hard facts were missing from the Sun's article.  I wonder why?:

Fact #1:  The Sisterhood and Killing Kittens are two totally different organisations.  Emma Sayle is one of the founding members of the Sisterhood, and Emma Sayle did start the 'Killing Kittens' adult club; but the Sisterhood and Killing Kittens are NOT the same organisations. KK is connected to Emma Sayle only.  Link to the Sisterhood website:

http://www.thefashionembassy.com/sisterhood/?page_id=4

Fact #2:  The Sisterhood is a women's sporting organisation that participates in adventure races, triathlons, dragon boat regattas and dragonboat races for charity, and they also hold parties for charity.  Emma Sayle and the other women who are a part of the Sisterhood do not draw any income from it, and they don't own it.  It is a sports organisation that competes for charity, period.

The parties that the Sisterhood throws for charity are not s*x parties, their parties are thrown at clubs or other venues, and they only involve normal club activities like dancing and drinking, not s*xual parties and orgies.

Link to Killing Kittens. (I don't recommend anyone under the age of 18 clicking the link): http://www.killingkittens.com/homepage.htm

Fact #3:  Killing Kittens is a retail enterprise that Emma Sayle draws an income from.  In other words, Emma owns a part of KK, and it's a money-making business for her.  She makes a living from it.  The Killing Kittens adult s*x club is just that, an adult s*x club.  Although some of the proceeds from the KK parties supposedly goes to charity, KK has nothing to do with the Sisterhood's parties, and vice versa. 

Fact #4:  Emma Sayle stated in 2007 that she sold off a part of the KK business in 2006, and that she does not manage KK.  Also according to her own words, Emma Sayle does not participate in the KK club activities herself, nor does she attend the parties or oversee the activities.  Here are two articles that detail that information:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470427/Woman-training-row-Channel-Kate-Middleton-runs-upper-class-orgy-club.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-470820/Kate-Middleton-recovers-night-partying-early-morning-row.html

Fact #5:  Kate joined the dragonboat team at the request of her friend Alicia Fox-Pitt.  Kate and Alicia attended Marlborough together.  Kate Middleton did not meet Emma Sayle until she joined the sisterhood.  Alicia is a member of the Sisterhood, but she is NOT a member of Killing Kittens.

Fact #6:  Kate Middleton and Emma Sayle were only photographed hanging out together on two separate occasions, and both times Kate and Emma were having brunch after dragonboat practise.  There haven't been any articles saying that Kate Middleton ever had anything to do with Killing Kittens itself or any of the Killing Kittens members, other than Kate's association with Emma Sayle when Kate was a part of the dragonboat crew.

Fact #7:  Kate has not been photo'd with Emma Sayle since July 2007. 

The Sun said that Kate and Emma were best friends, but they've offered no evidence showing that Kate has had anything to do with Emma since Kate dropped out of the dragonboat race in August 2007.  Since Kate only met Emma when she joined the dragonboat crew, and Kate Middleton was not an official member of the Sisterhood, how does that translate into Kate and Emma being best friends?

More importantly, as Alicia Fox-Pitt is the person that got Kate involved with the 2007 dragonboat race in the first place, why not say Alicia F-P and Kate are besties, instead of Emma S. and Kate?
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

leogirl

Either way (I really don't think they're best friends either), to be associated with someone like Emma Sayle in any way is just :vomit:

Lady_In_Waiting

How do they know Kate and Emma are best friends? Just because they were in the same rowing group together doesn't mean they're close. They're probably just acquaintances nothing wrong with that it's not as if Kate herself in involved with this club. So one of her friends is a bit dodgy but I don't see why that should harm Kate in anyway. She can't control what her friends do. Besides she's hardly ever seen with Emma so I would hardly call her close for these people know Kate may have already distanced herself from Emma. The press really don't seem to like Kate anymore.

Emme

I agree, LIW.  Since her Day Glo Roller Disco fiasco, the press has been very negative toward Kate.   :cry: 

The press is always trying to connect her with a scandal--like a shark with a whiff of blood!!!

Alexandra123

I fail to understand how the article can hurt Kate Middleton, unless there is a strong evidence that Kate and the lady in question are best of friends (which might question Kate's morals).
As it is, the article just writes about a woman who participated in the race, just as Kate did. Kate is hardly going to be held accountable for every sin each member of the Sisterhood ever committed, just because she considered participating in the race once.

Dear me, the press must have a truly slow news day.

Emme

I wouldn't necessarily call Emma Kate's best friend.  There has been no mention of Emma until now.  Yes, Emma is part of the sisterhood, but she has not been singled out previously.  Additionally, Kate has never been pictured with Emma out in nightclubs, lunches, or shopping. 

I tend to agree with you, Alexandra123, this is a slow news day!!!   :shifty:

Satrine

Regardless if Kate has seen Emma in 2yrs., the Sun running this story again does not help Kate's image, it her association to a sex party organizer. It's a private club so we don't know what goes on inside, etc. The woman are the ones who wear masks, costumes, etc. Emma sells these items on her site and tell the invitees what to wear. She charges a fee for admission to these private parties. What else do you want to call it? No, she might not be Heidi Fleiss but makes alot of money off of sex/swinger parties. I don't know how anyone can try and make it sound like it's a respectable job when she comes from an affluent background and does not need to make money this way. There are alot of women, children in different parts of the world who are forced/sold into doing what Emma calls liberating. If you like the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" you love Killing Kittens.

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

sillyjobug

You seem to have a very skewed view of KK. KK does not sell admission to each party, and it is not just women who wear the masks. Killing Kittens is a membership club. You apply, either as a single woman, or as a couple (man and woman; I don't believe single men can apply alone). You pay a membership fee, like for any other non-sex-related club, and for this fee you receive invitations to the parties that are organized. Everyone wears masks, and it is at everyone's individual discretion whether or not they take the masks off. Not to mention, there are strict rules in place which state in no uncertain terms that the women make the decisions. In fact, men are not even allowed to approach women; the woman has to initiate the encounter.

Meanwhile, a madam runs a brothel, where men show up and pay to have sex with a woman. The woman has no choice in what is done, besides possibly being able to charge more for it, and in a lot of cases it may not have been the woman's choice. (Although in other cases, it is the woman's choice to do that job. So who knows?)

I'm sorry, but I don't know where anyone gets sold into a private members club where they have the sex they want.
Harryite #0094   

ice queen

wow, emma sounds like a really classy lady...

harmony

Emma Sayle's business may not be like a madam business but the end result could be the same – its organizing sex/swinger – it doesn't matter whether these things are organized in a respectful way or some other ways

It's possible that Kate is not associated with Emma Sayle and the sisterhood girls right now, but there were rumors that Kate was with them just recently, that's not helping Kate's image whether the rumor is true or not :shrug:

wannable

Quote from: Alexandra123 on March 27, 2009, 12:49:09 PM
I fail to understand how the article can hurt Kate Middleton, unless there is a strong evidence that Kate and the lady in question are best of friends (which might question Kate's morals).
As it is, the article just writes about a woman who participated in the race, just as Kate did. Kate is hardly going to be held accountable for every sin each member of the Sisterhood ever committed, just because she considered participating in the race once.

Dear me, the press must have a truly slow news day.

Like the majority of the comments in The Sun section.

mbb

Quote from: Emme on March 27, 2009, 11:02:35 AM
I agree, LIW.  Since her Day Glo Roller Disco fiasco, the press has been very negative toward Kate.   :cry: 

The press is always trying to connect her with a scandal--like a shark with a whiff of blood!!!

I agree   :cry: and why don't the press give Kate a break  :reallymad: its not like its her fault she isn't engaged to William and I'm glad she isn't going out as much so most of the articles coming out about Kate is nothing but crap .

brittanylala

Another non-story. I can barely contain my indifference.

Emme

Good one, Britt!  Love your comment!!!  :hehe:

Satrine

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a second date on a Saturday night." -KK

-MARTIN LUTHER KING