Did Kate hire “clairvoyant” in '07 to get her and the Prince back together?????

Started by harmony, January 06, 2009, 06:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harmony

Okay few weeks ago there was this article saying that Kate might have consulted Psychics:
http://www.allnewsweb.com/page403403.php
QuoteIt is believed Kate may have contacted psychics regarding her relationship with William.

And I found these (from 2007) from the internet:
http://www.anorak.co.uk/tabloids/174112.html
Quote2  Natasha Says:
June 10th, 2007 at 11:13 am
Kate and her mother have paid a " special clairvoyant " to do witchcraft on Prince William.
Some people knew it and it is very sad for William as he want to be himself but he feels trap .
http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_12799.shtml
Quotemagda
02 Oct 2007, 18:07
It is reported that Kate Middleton has done Voodoo on Prince William.
She paid a very high amount of money and as a collegue disclosed the secret she decided to leave this job.
A source close reports that Kate Middleton has taking instruction from a Voodoo priestess several times a week after the split and she has also use witchcraft spells for Prince william not see any woman he can be happy with.

QuoteSUSAN
02 Oct 2007, 18:12
I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS VOODOO SPELLS KATE MIDDLETON PAID ON PRINCE WILLIAM , HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH HER , HE ONLY WANTED TO BE FRIENDS , HE WILL SUFFER WITH HER.
AND WITH THE TIME SHE WILL LOOK LIKE AN UGLY MOTHER TO HIM.

MANY PEOPLE KNOW THAT SHE IS VERY BAD WITH HIM AND HE IS TRAP.

Personally, I had/have my own view about this long before I read these...

It's also possible that these speculations are just rumors :shrug:

serene grace

The last thing the Palace needs to hear is that Kate and her mother may be going to clairvoyants. Yikes!!!

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Berlin

This too has been my suspension before these articles came to light.  This is one of the reasons why William has been in my prayers.  If this is true then Kate and her family will have a very dark future right back at them. 

Kuei Fei

I wonder if the courtiers have researched it and if they are so nutty, someone needs to do an intervention.

harmony

well if this is true, and it somehow got out, then that itself is part of intervention because it's not a secret anymore

Allie

There have been a lot of crazy rumors about Kate and her family, but this is definitely the craziest. I think it would be hilarious if it turned out to be true.

GiaModel60

it is so funny,  maybe someone got her one of those voodoo dolls for a joke and voila it became a bigger story - the voodoo dolls are hilarious, the joke ones that is

epiphany1

The whole theory is laughable as far as I'm concerned...I personally don't believe you can bind someone to you thru voodoo...jmo. Just plain silly... :fool: :hmm: :loco: :doh:

GiaModel60

ya, but i do beleive in spirits, so i dont' know, i dont' think they can effect the world around us...

WOW

Lucy

Hello there ! Sorry but Anorak is a Spoof/Joke site.....

They have HM dancing topless in one of their editions.

:gawk: :jester:

DIANISTA # 1

wannable

Quote from: Lucy on January 06, 2009, 06:22:03 PM

:lmao3:

harmony

Quote from: epiphany1 on January 06, 2009, 05:22:48 PM
The whole theory is laughable as far as I'm concerned...I personally don't believe you can bind someone to you thru voodoo...jmo. Just plain silly... :fool: :hmm: :loco: :doh:
Generally, yes, it can happen,
However, it only has temporary effects, because no human can change someone's life path or karma permanently!

Also, the people who usually do these things, what they did comes back to them in one way, or another, in other wards, they usually pay for it.....
Hence that's why this stuff is not popular because people think about their karma first before they start doing things like that....

mbb

Quote from: Lucy on January 06, 2009, 06:22:03 PM

:haha:  :lmao3:

serene grace

The clairvoyant or psychic story was on a news site, I do remember reading that when Kate dressed up as a witch , for the Halloween Party at Mahiki that there were clairvoyant,psychics,card readers,wizards there for guests, at the party, so I can believe for "fun" she may have had her cards read.
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/11/01/kate-middleton-halloween/

Also in the Caribbean those hotels,even posh ones have card readers, etc with little shops in the hotel or even on the beach sometimes , just for "fun" for the tourists, so maybe she sat down to one and had fun having her cards read.

The voodoo stories NO, I don't buy at all.  :hula:

"Psychic healer and clairvoyant"-Madame Vasso was a favorite for Fergie, but when Sarah was invited to lunch a few years ago, with the Queen present and she started talking new age stuff, it was reported the Queen  and others present was put off by her new-age talk. I

Kate should maybe steer clear of psychics if she has been to one seriously, even though some Royals in the past were known to dabble.

QuoteMadame Vasso, who has died in her native Greece aged 66, was a self-proclaimed psychic healer and clairvoyant; she betrayed the Duchess of York with a book which dished the dirt on her extramarital affairs, the squalid state of her finances and her views on her in-laws.

Her book The Duchess of York - Uncensored (1996, co-written with the Daily Mirror journalist David Leigh), was based on tapes of confidential conversations over the six years when the Duchess had sought her advice and counsel. It presented her as an unhappy and foolish woman obsessed with sex, money and crystal balls.

According to Madame Vasso's account, the Duchess met her "through a mutual friend" in 1990. Already obsessed with the paranormal, she was portrayed as dependent on her "little Greek friend", ringing her at all hours of the day and night and begging her to get out her Tarot cards and predict her future.
:faint1: :faint1: :faint1:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/1493102/Madame-Vasso.html

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

epiphany1

Wow...I think Kate's too smart to be caught with a voodoo lady, I do believe in going to a card reader while on vacation or for fun at a party...so long as it's in good fun but I don't agree with this binding Will to her theory he's a willing participant in that one...her only witch craft is love and possibly feminine wiles...same goes for Chelsy I think love and feminine wiles draw Harry to her...that's the only witchcraft...JMT (just my theory/thoughts)

GiaModel60

chelsie body and her ambition and her fun that is what is it for harry for sure

kate well, the draw is her willingness to hang on despite everyone even her mother saying she won't be married to him

epiphany1

body qualifies as 'feminine wiles' in book...both women have this and both princes are drawn to this in their individual girlfriends...
As for Kate hanging on...so long as Wills still wants her there that's where she'll be and so far he hasn't stopped wanting her there...JMO

mbb

^^ Omg you still believe what KN's wrote   :haha:  :lmao3: that women cant get anything right  :haha: :lmao3: she really need's to consider a career change :happy: poor thing  :haha:

GiaModel60

Quote from: epiphany1 on January 06, 2009, 10:41:47 PM
body qualifies as 'feminine wiles' in book...both women have this and both princes are drawn to this in their individual girlfriends...
As for Kate hanging on...so long as Wills still wants her there that's where she'll be and so far he hasn't stopped wanting her there...JMO
wills lust after her, for sure, i don't know if she lusts after him, i thiink it is a lust for life little carole middleton could have only dreamed of from her oversized pram, if i was kate I would find myself really really plain, honest on that one, BUT in England the standards of beauty are WAY WAY LOWER, just the truth!

serene grace

I think the only thing she is sticking to William ,is herself. Her only voodoo is her available sex from University days onward I think! 
No voodoo ,but yeah I can see a card reader or psychic, at a party or vacation, it's considered somewhat the "in" thing to have them at Halloween parties the last few years, by some.

harmony

^ in the Caribbean, your right about the card readers.. on vacation spots and on the streets

I thought that something was going on, but I didn't think that Kate herself was involved, or was a willing participant... :shrug:
but after she was publicly dumped in '07, press/media was not kind to her and her family....

serene grace

maybe her mom has a William doll in the party pieces items.....hahahahaha.
Just joking.