Random chat and pictures part 4

Started by WOW, June 18, 2011, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rapunzelrapunzel

Quote from: bubbles_suzie on August 04, 2011, 06:40:26 AM
Okay can some please post the pics cause Im starting to feel like I have to follow a Yellow brick road pretty soon  :shrug:

We can't post FB pictures on here, but I'm sure someone would be happy to link you to his profile.

pinkpearls

Shout out to anyone who has seen the latest profile pic.. Who the heck is the guy in the pink shorts? The one with the ginormous bulge in his pants? Someone was happy to see harry!

Georgiana

cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

wannable

pinkpearls

Who wants a prince when there's a man with package hiding behind him?

Louisiana Lady

Quote from: pinkpearls on August 04, 2011, 07:04:06 PM
Shout out to anyone who has seen the latest profile pic.. Who the heck is the guy in the pink shorts? The one with the ginormous bulge in his pants? Someone was happy to see harry!
................A B-I-G.......LOL.................pinkpearls what is your take on the latest Harry on Holiday gossip????....I just read a tweet  from one of the royal correspondents that he felt the girl pictured was NOT Harry's "girlfriend" and he did use the word girlfriend, but one of his mates.....The latest pic I find of Flee in London is 8-2-11......All of this Media confusion is just so strange????????.....

pinkpearls

The girl is the sister of one of Harry's friends. I would be SHOCKED if they dated. She broke up with Guy because he couldn't give her the time she wanted, so I doubt she'll be satisfied with the time Harry could give her.

I honestly think Harry is with Flee, but they are going to great lengths to keep it private. harry managed to keep his relationship with CHelsy private until CHELSY blabbed to the press.

jat116

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone had the link to harry's facebook and could message it?
thank you!

pinkpearls

Connoisseur Harry spends £2,500 on the art of war

Prince Harry has turned his hand to building an art collection.

The Prince paid £2,500 for war artist Jules George's painting Beyond The Wire, depicting troops boarding a Chinook.

The artist was embedded with the Army in Afghanistan last year and his work clearly resonated with Harry, who was there in 2008.

George's work was exhibited at Bonhams in New Bond Street and money from the sale goes to the charity Combat Stress.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023257/Rihannas-styling-hair-raising-14-000-week.html#ixzz1UIQj3X81

Not for nothing, but Harry is focusing on building his art collection? Flee is a curator, is she not? Hmmmmm........

Hale

Oooo PP you beat me to it.  Is this influenced by Flee I wonder???  I'm loving this.  Harry collecting Art.  :truce:   

There was a time I thought the only thing he ever bothered collecting was beer mats!!!!   

wannable

QuoteThere was a time I thought the only thing he ever bothered collecting was beer mats!!!!     

:clap: :hehe:

pinkpearls

IMO, it was Katie Nicholl's subtle nod to Flee.

Duchess of Ginger

Hmm is subtle normally KN's style?

pinkpearls

I wouldn't say she is subtle, but she is a little catty, likes to play games, imo. So, imo, it was her way of letting Harry, who reportedly reads her column, know that she's on to Flee!

WOW

How do you know Harry reads her column  :teehee:

WOW