Prince Harry hit by charity resignation

Started by Stix Chix, March 10, 2010, 12:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

Prince Harry hit by charity resignation--Daily Mail
QuoteBut now Harry has been obliged to rethink Sentebale's strategy for the future and restructure its operations after a second ­unexpected resignation from the charity in a matter of weeks.

In January, executive chairman and entrepreneur Charles Denton stood down. And now I hear Harper Brown — who was headhunted for the job of country director in Lesotho — has quit to return to Britain.

QuoteIt is understood he did not leave Sentebale until his contract had expired.
^so then they were expecting him to leave. :laugh:  if i remember right Brown was always going to return to the UK once he'd helped Sentebale set up and get going.  i do wonder if their next "man on the ground" so to speak will a resident of Lesotho....or possibly South Africa....who could be in the position for longer?

Harryite #0004

Jenee

Stix,
I think that would be a good move for them. I can't imagine too many people would want to leave the comforts of the UK for a permanent position in an area like Lesotho.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Kate

Perhaps he should pursue Jenna Craig for top position of this Charity. Say a 5 year contract for her.. Her interests are in this area and what a wonderful person to have leading and helping to develop this charity and perhaps others...

Jenee

Stix Chix

^good article Jenee.  it was good to see what all he was up to. :happy:

Harryite #0004

Jenee

I figured it was about time for some positive news about Sentebale!

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037