Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe

Started by truly_thata, April 23, 2007, 07:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serene grace

She's a beauty and seems to really like having her own career. Problem is she doesn't want William. Branson is young and so is she, so not sure if the relationship will make it to marriage, but it has been said she really loves him and he loves her. She'll probably always be in William's circle just because of her Aristocratic and well connected moneyed family. Was she one of the girls invited on a Cruise with William and his father, years ago, when William was about 17 or 18??????

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Savanna

You can't always get what you want... the biggest luv stories are always the ones that never happen...

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Hayley

Cressida and Pandora are the other kids. I think that Cressida is gorgeous and as pretty as her older half-sis Isabella.

Hayley

Quote from: truly_thata on April 24, 2007, 01:05:57 AM
for now, maybe we love to see her as William future wife, but wait until media is getting over expose with Isabella.....maybe she also will end like Kate. :shrug:

Clubbing Pic

Edited to add URL

That's not Isabella in the picture. It's Natalie Hicks-Lobbecke. That picture is quite old; at the time Natalie was in her early-mid 20s. I'm guessing she's a bit old for William now.

Hayley

Quote from: serene grace on April 27, 2007, 04:48:51 PM
She's a beauty and seems to really like having her own career. Problem is she doesn't want William. Branson is young and so is she, so not sure if the relationship will make it to marriage, but it has been said she really loves him and he loves her. She'll probably always be in William's circle just because of her Aristocratic and well connected moneyed family. Was she one of the girls invited on a Cruise with William and his father, years ago, when William was about 17 or 18??????

SG, Isabella wasn't on the 1999 Greek islands cruise. You might be thinking of Emilia D'Erlanger. She went on the cruise (as did Davina Duckworth-Chad and Laura Fellowes) and was later seen out and about with Prince Harry.

serene grace

Yes, that's it. I was thinking of Davina Duckworth-Chad.
I think the names confused me, maybe it was the hypen. Did Davina get married???

dizzylizzy13

Yes, Davina married Tom Barber in 2004 -- she is also three or four years older than William.

serene grace

Oh yes, she is the girl I used to confuse with Isabella, not for looks but for many names. I'm glad she is happily married.

Wombat

Quote from: dizzylizzy on April 27, 2007, 01:39:50 PM
If I was William, I'd go for Jacobi  :thumbsup:
Wtf? :crazylaugh:

Does Jacobi remind anyone else of Mr Wickham (Rupert Friend) from P & P? :hmm:

hippie_cyndi

:lol: we keep bringing same old lists.....I highly doubt his next conquest will come from them.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Savanna

brokenxhearts.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

saywhatwhat

Now the paps are following Isabella?  How clear does she have to be that she is with Sam?  Her sister even spoke on record to the Daily Mirror about it.  Geesh.  Leave the girl alone.

Though she is really pretty!

Margherita

Quote from: brokenxhearts. on April 28, 2007, 01:15:26 PM
She has some GORGEOUS picture on www.donfeatures.com

Now she really is stunning. She reminds me of Sienna Miller in those pictures

Nighthawk

brokenxhearts.

It's the pretty girl within 22 miles of PW affect. She just happens to be there and he just broke up w/ his gf. They have to pin him to someone and she happens to be the woman of the month.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

truly_thata

:thumbsup: Isabella is a beautiful, stunning, diligent (she have JOB) and come from same class with William. Perfect match :nod:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

hippie_cyndi

all this talk of her and William sure doesn't hurt her career....after all its acting and she's yet 2 make any meaningful gain....look @ Gwyneth Paltrow.......Sienna Miller....all famous for who they dated and only later did we see at lease in Gwen her acting talent ;)

QuoteGabriella is fit for a prince
Evening Standard (West End Final)

THERE MUST be something in the water where the Anstruther-GoughCalthorpe family reside. Prince William is said to be rather keen on the charms of Isabella AGC but last night it was the turn of her equally blonde younger sister, Gabriella, to turn heads. She and her brother, nightclub promoter Jacobi (pictured left), were at the Sanderson Hotel for the Laurent-Perrier Pop Art Pink party.

....2 Cassidy.

Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

Mail On Sunday...Isabella Amaryllis Charlotte Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
QuoteIt was almost midnight when Isabella Calthorpe emerged from the Aldwych Theatre stage door yesterday, her face scraped clean of panstick, her blonde hair roughly brushed. She had just completed her eighth performance of the week in the sold-out stage musical Dirty Dancing, which earns her an Equity minimum wage of £366 for a 60-hour week. Making her way home through the backstreets of London's West End, her blue eyes blinking back the exhaustion, she must have been looking forward to the one day off she would enjoy before the demanding schedule kicked in all over again. Any young actress trying to make her name can expect to face a similarly draining routine – but 26-year-old Isabella has far less need to subject herself to the gruelling hours than most. For unbeknown to many of her thespian contemporaries, Isabella hails from one of Britain's wealthiest families. Beautiful, clever and talented, she can trace her aristocratic lineage back to the 12th Century and is the granddaughter of an Earl.

QuoteIndeed, where most people content themselves with only one surname, her pedigree is so impressive that she can lay claim to three: her full name is Isabella Amaryllis Charlotte Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe. Improbably named and impossibly good-looking, one of her most ardent admirers is, reputedly, the newly-single Prince William. Isabella was said to have been the only girl capable of making Kate Middleton jealous. At a black-tie ball in 2005, the Prince and Isabella were so intimately engrossed in conversation that Kate reportedly stormed out in protest. But then even the most confident young lady could not help but find Isabella intimidating. Although her life could be one of effortless privilege, she has chosen to prove her own worth with as little help as possible from her distinguished background. And while most of her highsociety contemporaries spend their evenings being photographed at fashionable parties, Isabella prefers the anonymous camaraderie of the theatre.
Cassidy....

skye

wonder what her autograph looks like, haha!

Jayne

Quote from: Savanna on April 27, 2007, 04:50:42 PM
You can't always get what you want... the biggest luv stories are always the ones that never happen...
That's deep  :cry:

catherine

she already has a boyfriend, Richard Branson's son Sam for a year i think, but what about sam's sister holly? could she be a candidate for wills becuase i heard some rumors about them a while back?